"If you require a valuation on your house or apartment for the Help to Buy Wales scheme then please call us for a quote”. We provide valuations in all CF and NP postcode areas and have provided valuations for this purpose ever since the scheme started.
The following information is sourced from Gov.Wales and was correct at the time of publication [March 2021]. As such, all details may be subject to change.You will be required to instruct your own RICS registered valuer to carry out a valuation on your home ahead of selling, and at least 14 days before applying to staircase. You will need to ensure your chosen service provider:
- Has experience valuing domestic properties with the local area
- Is registered and holds a recognised RICS qualification
- Can provide 3 comparable valuation examples of local properties
- Is in no way related to you or your chosen sales agent
- Will inspect the property interior and provide a detailed report
- Can produce a report on an uneditable, company headed PDF document
Valuers must confirm market values in line with approved guidelines and Help to Buy (Wales) Ltd will require a copy, complete with inspection date, the signature of the inspector, and the RICS panel number. If these criteria are not met, the homeowner will have to seek to rectify this at their own expense. Therefore, it pays to use a trusted and reliable, local provider, such as an RICS Registered Valuer from Harris and Birt.
No Obligation Quotations for Help to Buy Valuations
If you would like a quotation for us to conduct a valuation, then please contact our team. We will be more than happy to discuss our services and provide you with a quotation without obligation. You can also benefit from a full range of other professional services including Homebuyer Reports and leasehold matters.
Call our team on 02920 614411.